We offer mentorship and guidance from our outstanding team of veterinary colleagues. We celebrate the collaboration of great minds and support new ideas
and integrations. This position is the perfect opportunity for the seasoned veterinarian who wants independence when it comes to practicing medicine, or to the recent graduate who wants to start out on the right foot. We are dedicated to making sure our veterinarians, technicians and support staff are able to fulfill and advance themselves professionally and maintain a functional work-life balance.
The Lansing team is proud to be a part of the fabric of Illinois and northwest Indiana since 1957, with client relationships that have spanned multiple generations.
Our support staff was hired based off of personality and their love for the patients. The staff is experienced, cross-trained, and works diligently to provide first class education and follow through to our clientele.
Become the best version of YOU in your veterinary career with Lansing Animal Hospital!
Town Tour: https://youtu.be/fCmHjLP7j5o
- SMILE! Afterall, you love your career, right?
- Have a willingness to learn and grow professionally
- Have a sense of humor
- Be positive and energetic
- Enjoy collaboration with colleagues, i.e. TEAMWORK!
- Be an empathetic and competent communicator
- Have a compassionate heart
- Have an affinity for wellness and preventative care
- Show proficiency in routine soft tissue surgeries and dentistry
Competitive salary based on skills and experience, health insurance, 401K with matching, license/dues/liability, vacation time and continued education allowance.