When Your Pet Requires Veterinary Surgery, You Can Trust Us To Provide Quality And Compassionate Care
Knowing that your pet needs veterinary surgery can be a scary and stressful experience. That’s why our highly skilled veterinary team is here to not only guide you through the process, but to make sure your pet is as comfortable and safe as possible during the procedure.
Our in-house surgical suite allows us to provide a wide variety of veterinary surgeries including:
- Spaying and neutering
- Mass removals
- Reconstructive surgeries
- Abdominal surgeries
- Limited thoracic surgeries
- Limited orthopedic surgeries
Pre-Surgical Veterinary Care
Before beginning any surgical procedures, we require:
- A physical examination of your pet to assess their overall health and well-being, as well as their surgical needs
- Pre-anesthetic blood work to provide an extra margin of safety, particularly for senior pets
- That your pet be up-to-date on their vaccinations
- Monitoring of their vital signs
- A complete consultation with you regarding the procedure and any possible complications
- Signing of any required paperwork
Post-Surgical Veterinary Care
Once your pet is out of surgery, our doctors and staff will continue to carefully monitor your pet’s vital signs and their recovery from sedation. We will also provide you with careful instructions on how to care for your pet, including observation tips, discussing pain management options, and dispensing of any prescribed medications.
Please note that all surgical procedures do require an appointment. Contact us today to schedule your pet’s veterinary procedure or to receive more information.